* Compliment three people every day.
* Watch a sunrise at least once a year.
* Sing in the shower.
* Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
* Strive for excellence, not perfection.
* Plant a tree on your birthday.
* Return borrowed vehicles with the gas tank full.
* Never waste an opportunity to tell someone you love them.
* Leave everything a little better than you found it.
* Think big thoughts but relish small pleasures.
* Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
* Surprise loved ones with little unexpected gifts.
* Floss your teeth.
* Learn CPR.
* Be forgiving of yourself and others.
* Take time to smell the roses.
* Say "thank you" a lot.
* Say "please" a lot.
* Avoid negative people.
* Buy whatever kids are selling on card tables in their front yards.
* Wear polished shoes.
* Remember other people's birthdays.
* Rekindle old friendships.
* Commit yourself to constant improvement.
* Focus on making things better not bigger.
* Be kinder than necessary.
* Carry jumper cables in your trunk.